Utilities can use one or all Rhythmos modules in concert to achieve success.
Rhythmos helps fleets utilize existing infrastructure to cost-effectively serve growing EV-charging demand with modern analytics that help bring predictability, flexibility, and smart energy management to the grid.
Extend fleet management capabilities and daily operations. Coordinate charging needs against utility and market conditions. Rhythmos facilitates maximum value extraction for EV fleets today while preparing EV Fleet owners/operators for the next phase of customer participation in the energy markets.
And, to keep things from becoming more complex than they need to be, we include functionality similar to commercial fleet management that helps fleet managers monitor, schedule, and optimize EV fleet charging to reduce cost.
And that’s why our solution offers more — from tracking carbon and leveraging wholesale energy market pricing to integrating onsite distributed energy resources (DERs) such as energy storage and solar, and enabling new sources of revenue by using EV storage to deliver demand-response energy services back to the grid.
EV Detection and Forecasting
- Detect EVs and forecast day-ahead charging load
Transformer Loading & Health Analysis
- Access transformer loading and health
EV Scenario Planning
- Forecast system impacts in future years via EV penetration scenarios
EV Managed Charging Program
- Managed charging program services for utilities including recruitment, enrollment, dispatch, and settlement
- Optimize day-ahead EV charging to avoid overloads and leverage cheapest wholesale energy prices
- Integrate other DERs and optimize day-ahead dispatch to avoid overloads and leverage best wholesale energy prices
Capitalize on our experience
Access the latest news, thought leadership, and resources from our team.