Working at Rhythmos is more than just a job.
Each member of our remote team focuses on our goal to improve intelligent energy delivery and use for a world that moves on electricity. We seek talented and diverse team members to collaborate on ways to constantly look for new ways to fulfill our mission.
- As an employee, you will be part of the Rhythmos mission and take pride in the creation of intelligent systems for advancing clean, renewable energy integration.
- We care about our team members and offer generous benefits.
- We are a fully remote team, allowing us to work together while also ensuring each team member has the flexibility needed for a work-life balance.
- Our mission inspires us to ensure our employees feel a sense of empowerment, respect, and belonging. We are committed to the ideals of equality and inclusion.
- Rhythmos is a place where you can grow your career. We seek a range of expertise — from entry-level to senior staff — while maintaining a learning environment across all departments.
Who you’ll be working with
We truly have an amazing team at Rhythmos and believe in the importance of sharing a little bit about who you’ll be working with. Team members have the following qualities:
- Problem solvers — we are a solutions-oriented company that is eager to learn and face new challenges.
- Agile — all team members are self-motivated and proactive with a strong work ethic and the ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Effective communicators — exceptional interpersonal skills in-person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Inspired — highly-motivated team players who are passionate about creating positive change.
- Collaborative — we work together as a team with a strong focus on planning and organization.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion — a demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Continuous learners — eager and willing to learn, improve, and ask questions.
Here at Rhythmos, we strive to provide everything our teammates need to be happy, healthy, and motivated. Our package includes:
- Health, dental, and vision — comprehensive coverage is available for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and dependents through multiple medical plan options, including 100% medical coverage for employees and 40% for dependents.
- Basic Life Insurance — $50,000 of basic life insurance at no cost to you.
- 401(k) Savings plan.
- Paid time off — flexible PTO policy, with an additional 17 company holidays.
- Learning and Development — continuing education and professional development.
- Remote workforce — you have the flexibility to work anywhere in the world at the hours that make sense for you, so that you can do your best work. Our core working hours range from 9AM – 3PM Mountain Time.
Rhythmos is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Rhythmos believes that our employees are essential to the success of the company. All full- time positions include a competitive equity package option.
Rhythmos is committed to salaries that are fair and equitable — which means comparable pay for comparable roles and responsibilities.
The annual base salary ranges within our job descriptions reflect the expected hiring range(s) for the position. The wage range for each role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. We take a geo-neutral approach to compensation within the U.S., meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
Individual compensation decisions are based on a number of factors, including experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to peers at the company. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors. We recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than the job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, an updated salary range will be communicated with candidates during the process.
If your desired salary falls outside of these rates, we hope you’ll still apply as there may be other positions that better align.
Commitment to Diversity
Rhythmos is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Rhythmos believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace. Together, our team strives to create and maintain working environments that are inclusive, equitable, and welcoming. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment across the company. We believe every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions.
Rhythmos provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development, and compensation. It also includes an employee’s request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Rhythmos is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 844.297.4743 or by emailing Rhythmos’ Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, the best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
Capitalize on our experience
Access the latest news, thought leadership, and resources from our team.